CF Fundraising Ltd recruits new members on behalf of St Peter & St James Hospice and are looking to grow the fundraising team for our inspirational charity. Working in pre-booked, high footfall venues on either a full or part time basis, this is a unique opportunity to make a valuable contribution to the work of St Peter & St James Hospice.
Who are we looking for?
This role really does make a difference. You will be the public face of the charity, seeking new
members to support by way of regular monthly direct debit donations.
You will have excellent communication skills, be confident interacting with the public and able to work under your own initiative.
Ideally, you will:
- Have worked in a customer-facing role such as Direct or Field Sales, Fundraising or Customer
- Service with experience of working to targets;
- Be an effective, persuasive, passionate and engaging communicator able to create a rapport in a face-to-face situation;
- Have a positive attitude, high level of self-motivation and a strong work ethic;
- Enjoy the variety of traveling and working in a different environment each day;
- Have the flexibility to work weekends;
- You must have a full driving license and your own vehicle.
If you’re excited about the opportunity to work on behalf of this great charity and would like to hear more please contact CF Fundraising Ltd, who would love to hear from you. In the first instance, please forward your CV to Joanne Hill at email@example.com together with a note explaining your interest.
|Department||CF Fundraising Ltd|
|Salary||£15,600 – £20,800 basic per annum – OTE £40k+|
|Working hours||Full & Part time|