● Keeping the Retail area well presented at all times.
● To display items on the shop floor, arrange displays and replenish stock.
● To operate the till and process sales.
● Always respect confidentiality and act professionally when representing the Hospice.
● Advice staff of any suggestions, queries or concerns you may have concerning your duties.
● To adhere to the Volunteer Policy and Health & Safety.
● To be fully aware of confidential procedures.
● Customer services.
Locations available for volunteer recruitment:
Lewes High Street 58, High Street, Lewes BN7 1XE
Lewes Furniture, Garden & Home 11 East Gate Street, Lewes BN7 2LP
Haywards Heath Fashion 82 South Road, Haywards Heath RH16 4LA
Haywards Heath Furniture 136-138 South Road, Haywards Heath RH16 4LT
Uckfield 94 High Street, Uckfield TH22 1PU
Uckfield Simply Fashion 142 High Street, Uckfield TH22 1QR
Lindfield Furniture, Garden & Home Macwalder House, Lewes Road, Lindfield RH16 2LQ
Burgess Hill 25 Church Road, Burgess Hill, RH15 9BB
Hove 74 George Street, Hove, East Sussex BN3 3YE
dispensary Brighton 138 Preston Drove, Brighton, East Sussex BN1 6FJ
dispensary Worthing 1 Stanford Square, Worthing, BN11 3EZ
What do we provide?
Cash register training
20% off in all St Peter & St James Charity Shops
St Peter & St James Hospice has a large community of volunteers who we really value and love to hear from. We regularly hold volunteer forums and try to organise get togethers when possible.
|Location||Sussex, see listing|