Registered Nurse (Bank)
Do you like working ad hoc hours? We are looking for caring, kind and compassionate Registered Nurses to join our teamApply Now
Who are we looking for?
Our nurses are extremely proud of the expert, compassionate care given to patients in our inpatient unit. We want to expand our nursing team to ensure people receive the care and support they rightly deserve when facing symptoms associated with their life-limiting condition or as they approach the end of their life with us. Whether you’re an expert in palliative and end of life care, or a novice, we welcome applications from nurses who believe in excellence, compassion, integrity, accountability and inclusion. 100% of our nurses find their work here meaningful – you could make a difference to those most in need too.
- Salary Band 5
- Pay enhancements for working out of hours – Nights, Weekends, Bank Holidays
- Permanent, bank contract
- Possibility to work across both the inpatient and community teams if desired
- Enhanced with Barred DBS
What do we provide?
Some of the great benefits of working with us include:
- Full induction and ongoing training opportunities
- Performance related pay progression
- Access to self-development courses such as Growth Mindset, Resilience, Dealing with stressful situations etc.
- 35 days holiday (27 days holiday + 8 Bank Holidays pro-rata for part-time employees)
- Enhanced maternity/adoption pay
- Free BUPA Employee Assistance Programme
- Free eye tests and special prescription allowance for screen users
- Generous Pension 5% employer, 3% employee pension – (Option to transfer NHS Pension subject to pension rules)
- Company sick pay scheme – Well-being is at the heart of everything we do, and it starts with ensuring your own
- Peer recognition GEM (Go the Extra Mile)
- Long service awards
- 20% Staff discount in our charity shops
- Free tea and coffee
- Subsidised meals if working in the hospice building
- Free onsite car parking (hospice and distribution sites only)
How to apply
If you have any questions about this vacancy please contact Alice Thomas, IPU Ward Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org
We will shortlist and interview candidates as applications are received, and as such this vacancy may close at any time.