Are you caring, kind and compassionate? We are looking for registered nurses to join our team at St Peter & St James Hospice.Apply Now
Who we are looking for?
We are looking for caring, empathetic and compassionate registers nurses with demonstrable leadership skills. Experience of clinical supervision would be an advantage but not essential. They would support the Hospice Team Leaders in the delivery of high quality and cost effective patient care across our In Patient Unit and ensure the highest possible standards of care are given.
Our ideal registered nurses would have current NMC registration and evidence of recent CPD along with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- £25,405 – £28,314 FTE starting salary depending on experience (Band 5 £25,405 – £31,224 pa FTE)
- A variety of contracts available: full time 37.5hrs or part time
- A rotation of day and night shifts Monday to Sunday, with a majority of night shifts (preferences will be honoured where possible)
- Job share possible to suit a variety of part-time hours
- Rural Location (North Chailey BN8 4ED) Own transport essential, no public transport.
- Enhanced with Barred DBS
What do we provide?
Some of the great benefits of working with us include:
- Full induction and ongoing training opportunities
- Performance related pay progression
- Access to self-development courses such as Growth Mindset, Resilience, Dealing with stressful situations etc.
- 35 days holiday (27 days holiday + 8 Bank Holidays pro-rata for part-time employees)
- Enhanced maternity/adoption pay
- Free BUPA Employee Assistance Programme
- Free eye tests and special prescription allowance for screen users
- Generous Pension 5% employer, 3% employee pension – (Option to transfer NHS Pension subject to pension rules)
- Company sick pay scheme – Well-being is at the heart of everything we do, and it starts with ensuring your own
- Peer recognition GEM (Go the Extra Mile)
- Long service awards
- 20% Staff discount in our charity shops
- Free tea and coffee
- Subsidised meals if working in the hospice building
- Free onsite car parking (hospice and distribution sites only)
How to apply
If you have any questions about this vacancy please contact Trina Perry, Head of Clinical Services: firstname.lastname@example.org
We will shortlist and interview candidates as applications are received, and as such this vacancy may close at any time.