London Landmarks Half Marathon 2023
We are very excited to have secured a limited number of extra spaces for the London Landmarks Half Marathon on Sunday 2nd April 2023.
If you would like one of these spaces to support your local hospice, please complete this form.
The event is not your average half marathon! From cultural landmarks and heritage to the city’s quirky and hidden secrets, runners get to explore the capital on a route like no other! With rave tunnels and live singing, historical figures and facts, there is plenty to keep you entertained as you run through the city’s best known landmarks.
There is a £30 registration fee, and we ask all runners to try and raise a minimum of £300 for St Peter & St James Hospice. Last year our runners smashed this target and did a fantastic job!
As part of Team STPJ you’ll receive:
- A fundraising guide with top tips and helpful hints to increase your fundraising
- Support from our hospice fundraising team to answer any questions and help every step of the way
- Invitation to a special runner information evening
- An exclusive personalised St Peter & St James Hospice running vest
- People to cheer you on along the course
- The pride of knowing your fundraising is helping us to support local people in our community living with a life-limiting illness.
Events such as London Landmarks Half Marathon really helps us to raise vital funds that enable our patients and their families to receive expert and compassionate hospice care when they need it most.
For any further questions please contact the Fundraising Team on 01444 470710 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.