Brighton Marathon 2022
10th Apr 2022
We are delighted to have a small number of charity places available for Brighton Marathon 2022. If you’d like to take part and represent your local hospice, we’d love to hear from you!
As part of Team STPJ you’ll receive:
– Fundraising advice and tips
– Invitations to advice evenings and runner get togethers
– Access to a private runners facebook group
– An exclusive hospice running vest
– On the day presence to cheer you on in person
– Pride of knowing your fundraising is helping us to help many local families at such a difficult time!
Already have a place in the Brighton Marathon? Why not make your run even more special and fundraise for St Peter & St James Hospice.
For more information or to join our Marathon team, please contact us either by phone on 01444 470208 or by email to email@example.com.
Could you help us by donating £23 this Christmas? Hello, I am Jon Anderson and I am a nurse at…Read more
TICKETS ARE NOW SOLD OUT! The brilliant Esther Featherstone is back with her Wonderful Winter Wonderland Charity Ball raising money…Read more
Burgess Hill Choral Society is back for their annual Christmas Concert with donations from the night supporting our hospice. Join…Read more