Open Gardens: Hassocks and Keymer Village Trail 2021
1pm - 5pm
Visit 5 delightfully different gardens in this charming, ancient parish. Take in beautiful views to the South Downs, whilst enjoying beautiful blooms, pleasing plants and modern landscaped gardens along with more traditional gardens.
- Although this is a pre-booked event, some tickets will be available to purchase on the day.
- Admission £5 for the trail.
- Children under 16’s free.
- Refreshments available.
- Well behaved dogs on leads welcome.
- Parking available in Keymer at the top of Ockley Lane.
- A map will be provided.
All our open gardens are subject to local government guidelines and may be cancelled at short notice. Tickets are non refundable.
Most gardens are wheelchair accessible.
We've partnered with the fantastic Generation 11 Distillers to help you celebrate the end of lockdown restrictions in style. Grab…Read more
SOLD OUT - All available appointments with our local solicitors have now been filled. Alternatively, we are currently partnering with…Read more
We're very excited to announce that we have spaces available in this year's virtual London Marathon! You'll have 23 hours,…Read more