Open Gardens: Hassocks and Keymer Village Trail 2021
1pm - 5pm
Visit 5 delightfully different gardens in this charming, ancient parish. Take in beautiful views to the South Downs, whilst enjoying beautiful blooms, pleasing plants and modern landscaped gardens along with more traditional gardens.
- Although this is a pre-booked event, some tickets will be available to purchase on the day.
- Admission £5 for the trail.
- Children under 16’s free.
- Refreshments available.
- Well behaved dogs on leads welcome.
- Parking available in Keymer at the top of Ockley Lane.
- A map will be provided.
All our open gardens are subject to local government guidelines and may be cancelled at short notice. Tickets are non refundable.
Most gardens are wheelchair accessible.
Explore 13 private gardens of varying size and design. Expect colourful borders and patio pots, wildlife friendly areas, veggie plots…Read more
Visit 5 delightfully different gardens in this charming, ancient parish. Take in beautiful views to the South Downs, whilst enjoying…Read more
Visit three lovely and very different gardens in the heart of Cuckfield. Walk round a beautiful NGS garden, explore a…Read more