Community pharmacy palliative care drug availability on demand service
St Peter & St James Hospice working in partnership with Kamsons Pharmacy.
East & West Sussex Community Palliative Care Pharmacies
*These in store pharmacies are likely to be open all Bank Holiday weekends (including Fridays & Mondays) with the exception of Easter Sunday & Christmas Day. For opening hours on specific Bank Holiday days, please phone the pharmacies in advance of visit.
- It is advisable to contact the pharmacy before visiting just to check opening hours & drugs needed are in stock (see below for drugs stocked).
- If you have any pharmaceutical queries or urgent supply problems which cannot be met, even by the OOH 111 service, please telephone 07838395238 any time. If no answer, please leave a message & your call will be returned within ~30minutes.
- The Surrey & Sussex community pharmacy palliative care drug availability on demand service is implemented & managed by NHS England, Surrey and Sussex.
- Other community pharmacies that are not listed here may be able to help with drug requirements.
Drugs stocked on demand by palliative care community pharmacies (Sussex)
Obtaining palliative care drugs at times when palliative care pharmacies are closed
- When it is not possible to access required drugs from designated palliative care community pharmacies out of hours, healthcare professionals should contact the OUT OF HOURS PROVIDER via 111.
- Please note: The OUT OF HOURS SERVICE is available from 18.30 to 08.00 weekdays and from 18.30 on Fridays to 08.00 Monday for weekends. For all English & public holidays, out of hours service is from 18.30 on the evening prior to the holiday period through to 08.00 the morning after the end of the holiday period.