Volunteer Content Assistant
Do you have an eye for social media content or want experience in marketing? Have a look at the role below.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for volunteers that wish to develop their portfolio for marketing/design PR work, while supporting the St Peter & St James Hospice.
This role would suit a volunteer looking to expand their skills in marketing/design and ideally we are seeking to put skills already learnt to use. Volunteers will be required to be computer literate, have good communication skills to provide written content and demonstrate social media literacy including Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
What do we provide?
For this role we provide:
- Induction training
- Training in Canva (browser based graphic design tool)
- Other appropriate training
- You will be provided with a St Peter & St James Hospice email address
- Training in Google Suite
- You will be required to undertake mandatory training before beginning your volunteer role.
- 20% off in all St Peter & St James Charity Shops
St Peter & St James Hospice has a large community of volunteers who we really value and love to hear from. We regularly hold volunteer forums and try to organise get togethers when possible.
How to apply
Please click the button below to apply for this role.