Volunteer Fundraising Administrator
We are looking for someone who has a keen eye for numbers and administration to help the fundraising department at St Peter & St James Hospice.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for volunteers who would like to assist in our Fundraising office with office administration. This will be helping the fundraising administrator to process cash, cheques, credit card donations coming into the hospice, including ensuring our supporters are appropriately thanked and donations are correctly recorded and the database kept up to date whilst ensuring consistency of data input.
What do we provide?
For this role we provide:
- Induction training
- Training in Raiser’s Edge database software
- Other appropriate training
- You will be provided with a St Peter & St James Hospice email address
- Training in Google Suite
- You will be required to undertake mandatory training before beginning your volunteer role.
- 20% off in all St Peter & St James Charity Shops
St Peter & St James Hospice has a large community of volunteers who we really value and love to hear from. We regularly hold volunteer forums and try to organise get togethers when possible.
How to apply?
Please click the button below to apply for this role.