Our Living Well Centre team at St Peter & St James Hospice will help you to:
- Focus on what Living Well means to you,
- Identify your concerns and priorities,
- Find ways to do the things that matter most to you.
We offer a range of activities, practical support and talking therapies and together we can identify the key issues for you and decide on the support that is most likely to be beneficial to you. This might mean that you:
- Attend one of our activity groups,
- Join a social session to meet others facing similar issues
- Meet with a nurse, occupational therapist or other professional to discuss a particular concern
Our Living Well Centre is a welcoming space, with level access, set in beautiful surroundings with views of The South Downs and our own ancient woodland with an accessible path.
Whenever you visit the Living Well Centre you might wish to extend your session by a walk in the woods, lunch in the cafe or with a visit to our Donkeys, Dylan and Dudley, or simply have a cup of tea on the deck enjoying the view.